Sunday, February 27, 2011

Online Film Analysis Assignment

Clip A: I thought that at the beginning of the clip that there was a long shot that showed the group of people sitting at the table. I also thought that the lighting was on the top of the setting and the ratio was high. I saw a lot of medium shots that were taken from the waist and above. There was one scene that I thought there was a high-key lighting and it was the part when the camera was on the girl with brown hair.

Clip C: At the beginning of the clip I noticed an extreme close up shot that was on the character that was holding the bug. I thought there was a part that was a hand held camera but it could have been a steadicam, this happened at 14 seconds into the clip until 18 seconds into the clip. I thought there was a long shot of the two men standing next to the red van. At the end of the clip the camera is zoomed on the man wearing the glasses.

Clip D: I thought that the beginning of the clip that the camera as either on a tracking dolly or it could have been someone holding the camera on a steadicam that was following the man and the little kid. I also thought that during the whole clip there was a medium and long shot because I could see the peoples legs and sometimes I couldn't see them. There was a lot of shots that were very dark and there was a musical motif that was occuring throughout the whole clip.

Clip F: At the beginning of the clip I thought that the camera was on a dolly. At the same time that the camera was on the dolly it showed a long shot with the two children facing the door. After that long shot there was an extreme long shot that showed two people watching the house on fire and it showed the location of the scene as in a remote area in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment